Monday, April 28, 2008

Just Another Sunday....

It's now 7:53pm, I'm here in my room... browsing, nothing important to do. Just checking on some friends through their friendster accounts and blogs. Everything seems to be ok.

I can't think of anything to rant about ... nor any good thing that I could share.... This day has been one of those days that really sailed so smoothly. Very neutral in nature hahahaha.

Tomorrow is a start of another work week, whats exciting though is, it's another PAY week, hahahah, and there's a holiday coming. It's something to look forward to....

Hope Dens, Je and I could go out again soon, oh hope Marge could come also. BTW, Marge Happy Birthday !!!!

Speaking of birthdays, my birthday is fast approaching than expected. Well haven't planned for that day yet but one thing is for sure, I wouldn't like to report for work on that day, so a possible VL on that day.

I'm planning to buy a new phone on that day... It's time to give myself something again hehehehe, Phone or PSP ? hmmm haven't decided yet. I've been looking forward in buying the Nokia N82 Black edition.

Basta balitaan ko kayo kung ano bibilin ko .... Anyways got to go, I need to eat muna.

No comments: