Thursday, May 1, 2008

4 Day Weekend

Ey Happy Labor Day to all .... hehehehe, yes its a Holiday !!!! Another rest day for me. Spent most of the day sleeping, well its not that I over slept or something, it just happened that I slept late yesterday. Weather was pretty good, cold enough to pull me back to bed. I wanted to go to the mall, but unfortunately its my car's coding today, so I just decided to sleep more hahaha.

Oh one thing I did though was to sing my heart out, yeah you heard me right. Kung umulan sa nyo kaninang hapon? I do apologize, I guess its me who caused it (lol). I was able to sing my favorite songs, No one was home to stop me, the mic was all mine. There was just one thing that stopped me from singing, what ? well the rain was growing too strong that I can't hear myself, and I was afraid that the rain would go stronger because of my song.

Tomorrow. I'll be on vacation leave, so many things to do in the morning. I'll be paying bills, bills and more bills. Tomorrow also will be Lite Ace's last day with us, haaay after 12 years, I'll always remember this van, he thought me everything, he's my first ride. Sa kanya ako natuto at gumaling mag drive. Well we have to give him up, I'm sure he'll be happy with his new owner. I'll miss u Lite Ace....

Sabi nga ni Mom, we don't need to be sentimental about it. We need the money for our school's expansion, and I guess it's about time to change him, we needed something new that would fit the family. Lite Ace already fulfilled his purpose and its about time to move on.

Anyways, more to come this weekend, We'll be going home to the province on Saturday for our reunion, not so sure though if I really like to go home, seems like I want to stay behind. It's not that I don't want to see our relatives, but Solano is so far away, its an 8 hour drive from Manila.

Guess what !!!! Ironman is now showing, I would really like to watch it before we leave for the province hehehehehe. Well anyways, hope everything turns out to be ok tomorrow.

That in all things God maybe glorified.....

C yah all soon.

No comments: