Friday, December 12, 2008

Current Events : Thinking Out Loud

Manny Pacquiao vs De La Hoya :

- its good to have someone that really unites the country, well at least for a day. I'm really not into boxing, I rather pay much in watching Brgy Ginebra's game than Manny Pacquiao, but just what I said he is someone who binds the Filipinos united, so I think it's still good to have a Manny Pacquiao. My comment on the match? hmm, is De La Hoya a boxer? hahahaha. The match seemed to be pre-agreed upon. Boxing politics.

Charter Change (Cha-cha) :

- back in college I had a fair share of reading the present Philippine constitution, admittedly there are some parts of the constitution that I personally think needs revision and further checking but is charter change a way to correct all this? Nah I don't think so... even if we change the Philippine constitution and our form of government but we still keep those corrupt and greedy government officials, the Philippines will stay the same........ or probably FAIL more. Maybe we can start with those who are proven corrupt, erase them and their bloodline within politics. That's where I think we should start.

Marky Cielo's death :

- He's too young, just like Rico Yan, Marky died at the peak of his career, he could have done much. Hope he finds peace.

Oil prices slip below $45 per barrel

- this is good news, hope it continues to go down and extends to the next year. Gas price has been a pain in the ass for the past months, it went up so high that I had to decide not to bring my car to work. Good thing it's now going down.

No comments: