Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Keeping Steady

For some unknown reason I got up super early today than usual, its only 12:40pm here in Manila and I'm already up, yes its PM..... I should be nocturnal this week, and for a nocturnal person 12 noon is not good.

Haven't been blogging much recently, I was only able to post 3 articles for November. Why? I'm really not sure, maybe it's my way of trying to be steady, too much rantings and thinking out loud might cause stress to me and to my readers. It would be better that I keep my positive attitude, things will be better .... with God's help of course. Honestly, even though there are still problems around, I think we're in good shape, there's this different positive attitude from my folks and my brothers now. Hope 2009 will be better than this year.

As for work.... hmmm that's another story. It's just that recent that we were trying to adjust with some changes with the team, slowly but surely we're getting there, struggled a bit but we did it, we all hoped that it would be the last ... well at least for the year, but we were wrong. It's just ironic that whenever an episode ends, it always gives some preview of the next episode. Same thing happens in real life. Some changes are yet to come in 2009..... Hope we all could handle it. It's sad but I respect her decision.

Well, I need to get back to never land ..... or else expect downtimes during my shift hahahaha.

No comments: