Saturday, March 21, 2009

First Week Action

It has been since March 15 that I was officially appointed or I assumed the post of a supervisor. The past week has been very busy, so many things to do, time was so short that I needed to extend. I haven't transitioned my old tasks and yet I already assumed new tasks probably the reason why I'm feeling some pressure and stress coming in at this point.

I'm not complaining or anything, but I'm just being honest, I think I am overwhelmed with the task that I have right now, seems like I've swallowed much more than I can swallow. Nevertheless, I know I can do this, I'm looking forward to the time that some of my old task will be transitioned to someone, so I could concentrate with my new designation.

Even though I'm quite tired, I'm happy, finally my hard work paid off, and I appreciate that my hard work is being recognized. My manager usually consults me for several thing regarding the team's operations and stuff.... somehow makes me feel important hehehehehehe.

I'm looking into the days to come and hope things get better as I immerse with my current post.

I'll keep you posted, again thanks to all those who believed and Thank God!!

No comments: