Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Out of the Office : business mode

I've been out of the office for two days now, I've filed a 2 day vacation leave to my manager two weeks ago. I was really looking forward to this day. I'm not going anywhere, not even out of town, I just needed some rest, and time off for myself. It feels good !!! it really helps to get a lot of rest.

Another school year has ended, meaning our family's income is again on halt, time to spend wisely again guys hehehehe. We have a small school which is really the main source of income for my family. We still have receivables but yet we need to spend our money wisely until the next school year comes. As early as now, we're opening the school for enrollment. So to all those who are from Kingstown subdivision in Bagumbong Caloocan, you may drop by to register, we'll be giving discounts to those who will enroll early. Just call us at 9371012 to inquire. (School supplies are free) or visit us at Lots 15 and 17, Blk 10A Kingstown 1 subdivision Bagumbong Caloocan.

Just last week, my folks and my brothers talked about alternative ways on how we could get some extra income. Aside from the summer classes, we're to open also our computer room to the public, yes... you heard it right, we're making it accessible to the public. We've decided to make the most of what we have... since we have some computers used for our computer classes(and still we're going to add more), we'll be opening it up to the public for internet usage, games, etc. Printing and desktop publishing goes with it too. Also my Mom's canteen would also be open for public as a mini grocery and meat store.

At least in doing those things we'll be able to save up on rentals since we already own the place. And the school will not be utilized during the vacation. The school's location is in the middle of the subdivision, just next to the plaza, where the basketball and tennis court is located. Pretty much ideal for a center of commerce hehehehe.

I just hope that everything goes well, I'm planning to have two units of PS2 or Xbox as well to add up.

Lord help us ....

That in all things God maybe glorified.

No comments: