Monday, May 26, 2008

Corpus Christi

Yup today is the feast of the Corpus Christi, our subdivision's Feast day. Time to feast and have fun, but I'm really not feeling well since last night. Yes for some unknown reason, I'm not in tip top shape. I was able to sleep late than usual, I got my sleep at around 4:30am, too tired to wake up for mass. Got out of bed at around 12:30 pm, just in time for my Tito and Tita's lunch party. Good thing, their house is just near from ours.

Even though I'm not feeling well, I was able to eat like normal heheheh, I was able to finish two plates. Wala talaga akong masabi sa luto ng mga kamag-anak ko, our family is simply the best in terms of cooking. I guess that's one reason kaya malulusog kami lahat.

At around, 7:30pm kanina, I felt somewhat irritated na, mainit, and I felt like having a shower. Kaya I walked home na to freshen up. Mom and my brothers still stayed in the party, until uwi na ung iba kong Tita.

Now I'm here blogging at my brother's room, kasi medyo nde maganda sa kwarto ko ngayon ginawang CR ng mga tuta ko yung garden just next to my room's windows.

Hope I'll be ok tomorrow, theres so many things to be done sa office, Need to finish a lot, since I'll be out on Wednesday for my birthday.

Well again Happy Fiesta to All homeowners of Palmera Homes Sta Monica Novaliches!!!

2 comments:

Maya said...

updated my links already! :)

earthmilk said...

Happy Fiesta! Better late than never, hehehe. Just dropping by, tol! :)