Sunday, May 25, 2008

Movie Rewind...

It has been quite some time since I last blogged, seems like I'm not living up to what I promised that I will be updating this blog once in a while. I'm thinking of using Friendster's blog sites instead of this one, but for now I'll update this.
For the past few weeks/months I've been constantly watching different movies during my rest days. Here are some of the movies that I've enjoyed so far.

The Forbiden Kingdom
- Its a classic movie, no one can really match Jackie Chan !!!! sama mo pa si Jet Li. Movie was very enteraining, no dull moment. It's a movie full of action, martial arts and some comedy.
If your into martial arts and an adventure movie, this movie is for you.


Iron Man
- Another great movie for 2008 from Marvel. To be honest, in the cartoons I'm really not a fan of Iron man, all I know is he is a part of the Avengers. In the old game in Sega, I never used Iron man as a character. But things changed when I watched the movie. Now everything seemed to be interesting with Iron man. Now that it seems that an Avengers movies will be on the way.

Speed Racer

- Speed racer hmm, at first I was excited with this movie. Its one of the coolest cartoons that I've watched before. Movie was ok, specially the races and the stunts, though it was too colorful, too retro. There were some dull moments, at one point, I even felt sleepy. Movie makers incorporated some family drama withing the scenes. Well those scenes were important, but I wouldn't agree to the length of the scene. But never the less it was still a good film.



Well thats all for now, I'm planning to watch Indiana Jones within this week.




No comments: