Monday, August 4, 2008

Email coming from my friend Lina.

It's been raining here in Manila for 3 days now. No typhoons just LPAs (Low Pressure Areas) well 2 of them to be exact, thats why I decided to spend the weekend at home.

Got enough sleep and got enough rest. I filed a vacation leave last Friday, that's why I had a long weekend. Remember the book that mom was writing ? I had to help her finish the first part last Friday, that's why I decided to go on leave.

Well just earlier this evening, I was about to generate a report for Charles but my connection via vpn kept on going on and off as well as my dsl, well it could have been the rain triggering it. Never the less, I still had a chance of checking my personal mail, through hotmail. It's been a while since I last checked it. Upon checking, it says that I got around 8 email and 16 junk ones. 2 coming from JP (a friend from HS) 2 were from Karlo (a friend from college) 2 from a horoscope site (I signed up before, kala ko horoscope tlaga, just recently I read it, Love horoscope pala kaya panay love ang nakasulat) and lastly 2 from Lina ......

Just the usual, I placed a check mark on the horoscope email and deleted it. I read JP's and Karlo's email which was more of a forwarded email. Then it was down to 2.... yes, it was Lina's email .... usually I never read Lina's email.... but this time something inside me told me to open it... so I did ....

Lina was recommending a lot of things .... things that were enticing .... tempting ..... persuasive.
Di ko lam, iba ang pakiramdam.... Should I or should I not ? bakit naman hindi ?

I think I'll give it a try .....

No comments: