Friday, August 8, 2008

Vent out ....

Ey guys what's up ? I just got home from work... Haven't posted something recently.... Kasi I think I have a sleeping disorder na, when I go online after work, I stay up till 4:00 am. Nahihirapan ako matulog lately. There's so many things that I'm thinking of right now, things that's really bugging me. Ano yun?

First is our business, it's just now that I'm helping my mom and my brother manage the school, kasi pakiramdam ko hindi nila natututukan. First problem may nag resign na teacher and mom is having some issues finding a replacement. Second is nahihirapan kami maningil, back accounts is now at 100+K and counting.... Nagagamit sa school yung pera na dapat na eenjoy namin, as well as yung ipon....pano naman yun?

Sa work... my immediate supervisor has just resigned, well to be honest, nde lang siya sup sakin, he's a friend.... yes again another friend is going to leave the team.... Ang hirap hirap naman oh. What is an analytics team kung JON lang nandun? Hindi ako imature... sabi ko nga, its something na I can't be comfortable of. And natatakot ako, kasi most of his work are replicated to me before in his absence, eh ngayong permanent na siyang mawawala. Buti sana kung mapropromote ako, but sbi nga ni Big Boss before.... "Pag may mag resign na sup... hindi na tayo kukuha ng kapalit" End of story ....

*** Oliver, I just wish you well, I know this is something that you wanted long long time ago na... and it's here.. make the most out of it. Sbi ko nga kay Marvin non, see yah around, ingats and keep in touch.

- Jon -

No comments: