Friday, August 15, 2008

< no title >

Ey, Good morning Pilipinas !!! its 3:56am here in Manila, as usual I'm still up, alive and kicking hehehehe, though this time I'm not at home hahahaha. I'm somewhere else, I won't tell where I am... Cause I don't feel like telling hehehe. Clue : KROW

Anyways, this is the first time that I accessed my blog here. I really don't blog here. I guess I just had the urge of doing so.

I won't post a long one this time, just wanted to update my frequent readers on how I'm doing. Friends, I'm still ok, though I'm tired.... I'm happy. It really feels nice to be with people close to you... fun crowd. Then again for sure when I get home, I'll be in never never land in no time.

Well got to go already, I'll just update you of my long weekend. I'm excited, I'll be out for 4 days.... Nice? nah it's awesome hahahaha, you know what for some reason I hate using the word awesome. Is there such thing as awesome? nah I don't think so.... which is better great or awesome? ahhh never mind hahahah....

BTW, can't think of a good title, if you have suggestions text nyo naman ako ... winner gets a prize.... send your answers to 2366 hahahaha.

2 comments:

MamaMia said...

I have a title for you Jon...
"Violation of TAA" for accessing the blogspot website in the office harharhar.....

Jay said...

hahahah salamat ah, natawa naman ako dun mama mia