Monday, August 4, 2008

INNOV8

I was browsing through http://www.gsmarena.com/ to check some phones out, I'm planning to buy a new phone if I won't be satisfied with what Globe will offer me. Currently they're offering me the Samsung Armani phone or some other models of Blackberry. Getting the free phone would me that both my plan and my mom's supplementary plan will be locked for 2 years and a half. My mom has plans of upgrading her plan so I decided to just call back if I'm to avail the phone. I talked with my mom just tonight and she asked me to discontinue her plan and that she'll be applying for her own plan this week. I also asked Globe if the offer would still stand if I cancel the supplementary line, they said a very thunderous "NO" hahahahaha. Pero I could call them daw to check what they can offer. So I think I would, after I get Mom's plan cancelled.

So ayun nga, I really wanted a Nokia N82 black series, tagal ko na inaabangan yun, naging available lang last month, but I haven't bought the phone yet, kasi medyo nag dadalawang isip ako with the keypad. If Globe will give me this phone for free, naku I don't mind locking my plan for 2 years again.

Going back, I was browsing kanina, and came across this 8 megapixel camera phone from Samsung. I never looked at any other phone before, I've been a consistent Nokia user, well at least for the phones I buy and use. Pero sa ngayon gamit ko kasi back up phone ni mom which is an SE Jurassic model hehehehe. Going back to the Samsung phone, not only that it has better camera compared to N82, it also has almost the same features..... and and it has the latest Symbian OS. Usually kasi yaw ko ng ibang phone kasi iba ang OS nila, ang hirap gamitin and medyo walang third party software na ma-install. Now since this phone runs also in a Symbian environment, its like the N82. Unfortunately the phone is not yet released, but the date said it would be this August, before Nokia releases N96. Hmmm magkano naman kaya ito.... Sana kaya ni budget hahahaha.

** thanks GSMARENA for the pics. You may also visit their site for the review and specs.

No comments: