Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Another Holiday : Edi'l Fitr

Finally another national holiday !!! Today is the last day of Ramadan (Muslim Religious Tradition),which they call it Edi'l Fitr. That's why to all my Muslim countrymen, happy holiday to you guys.

Guess what!finally I was able to sleep well last night,considering the fact that I was able to sleep early. I just wish it continues. Even though I'm on a rest day today,I still got up early, well I think it's something usual for someone who slept early, Hmmm let me correct that,not that early but earlier than usual, you know what I mean. I'll try to drop by the office a bit later at least for a 4 hour OT just to finish some reports. I don't usually do this, it just happened that my manager asked me to surrender the laptop that I was using for VPN access. BUT and IF hahaha it rains hard later, I really wouldn't force myself to go to work. We'll see later.

Oh btw, we also have this typhoon named "Pablo" coming in today. Metro Manila is under signal number 2. I just hope it wouldn't rain that much and the signal number is another PAGASA mis-calculation. Hahahaha.

Anyways, I need to eat breakfast now, till my next post people.

No comments: