Thursday, October 16, 2008

SunRise 10/16

It's been a week since I last posted something here, it just seemed that I was not in the mood to blog even though there's so much thought in my mind that I'd like to share. I was roughly out of shape last week, I've been kinda grumpy and lazy hahahaha, well enough of that!! Hey, its a brand new day!!! I must start this day positively, I need to smile, I need to be optimistic and believe that today will be a better day.

I woke up early today because I had the chance to sleep early last night as simple as that hahahaha. I got up around 5AM, sat in front of my computer and started checking some news sites. My computer is directly located next to a window, a window that directly gives me a view of the beautiful sunrise.Today is one of those rare days that I got to watch a beautiful sunrise. As I was experiencing this God given grace, I hoped and wished for a better day. A stress free and exciting day for all of mankind.

This day seemed to be truly promising, nothing can beat this experience, a beautiful sunrise, some relaxing mellow music playing in the background and the fragrance of a very appetizing breakfast.

Good Morning PILIPINAS

No comments: