Tuesday, October 7, 2008

IE, FireFox and Chrome

From the first time I've gone online to the point that I've been a regular Internet surfer, I have been a consistent user of the Internet Explorer. I really wouldn't like to praise this software much for I too had some problems with it before. It just happened that one good thing about this browser is that it comes bundled with Windows, no doubt, its far more accessible than other browsers that you still need to download and install. My brother had downloaded Mozilla FireFox before, but I seldom use it. Some friends suggested that I use Mozilla instead of the IE, but I never listened. IE has been working fairly for me, aside from the times that it became so vulnerable to spy wares.

But just recent, when I was watching "Convergence" on Net 25, they featured a new browser created by Google. It is called the "Chrome". Chrome was described to be a simple and modernized browser, so after the show I decided to download it.Now I have 3 browsers on my machine, I have the IE, the FireFox and the Chrome.

Well to compare all three, it seems that the FireFox is my new favorite. It's faster and I haven't gotten any problem with it. As for the new Google Chrome, I dunno, I really can't say much still since it still a beta version, though I encountered some problems a while ago with Flash, I have Flash installed but it seems that the browser is not detecting it. Hmmm maybe it needs restarting. Never the less, I think I'm going to use Mozilla for a while.

No comments: