Thursday, October 30, 2008

Going through Life's Stresses.

Around 9:58pm October 29 my Bedan brother Jericho called. He was somewhere noisy, I think I missed half of what he was saying, the thing that I understood was that he was asking me how I was doing. He said something that it seems that I'm in a lot of stress right now and it seems that I have lots of things in mind.... Hmmm.... Am I ? hahahah. Well I did answer back, all I said was that I'm ok,and Yes a bit stressed but "tama lang" (just enough). I then said that I was sorry for not being with him and Denmar last week, I was quite busy with some things to help Mom out.

So am I stressed? Am I not ok? Is Jericho right? I'm not sure how my bro was able to formulate that, but I guess he's right. If you are a regular reader of my blog, you'll probably know that from my previous posts, but with regard to my bro, I don't know... I'm not even sure if he even knows that I have this blog. Well never the less, to keep the story short here are the answers....

Are you ok ? Yes, if ok means I still look forward to live each day and try to make it better than the previous day. And yes if ok means that I still call on the Lord to help me with my daily activities and at the end be thankful for what I have and what had happened.

Are you stressed? Yes..... there are changes in my life now that makes me uncomfortable. New things that I'm not sure how to deal with ... Don't get me wrong, this is not just within me, but also with the people around me, people whom I care for. I feel that I must do something .........

Some people say this is normal.... hmm so ok it's normal but does it have to be always? and should it be a part of a routine? I hope not.

Well anyways, I try to be ok..... I try to be optimistic.... I pray to God ........

"There's a rainbow after the rain"

No comments: