Sunday, October 26, 2008

Blogging must go on.

I've been preventing my self from blogging these past few days, I really don't want to use my blog site as a venue to air out my disappointment and anger over some things or even for someone. Events in the office are somewhat stressful and uncertain, It has been one hell of a season ender. I know this thing shall pass, and just what I've said in my messenger nick, "I'll be ok"

Well, I'm just happy now that the week already ended, and it ended in a positive note. I spend my Friday night with my friends in QM. We ate at "Banchetto" (a food tiangge at Emerald Ave.) and headed for Medical city to visit Chammy who just recently gave birth to "Wok-wok". We had a lot of stories to catch up with.... One night was not enough for everything, that's why we're planning to have another out of town trip very soon.

I was able to reach home around 6am, I tried to have a power nap for I was expecting a call from my friends in IT for our breakfast get together. I got the call around 8am, they we're on their way. So I rushed to the shower and got dressed. We had a very enticing breakfast in a bulaluhan here in Fairview. After the breakfast, we decided to further enjoy the day by doing some other bonding activities, we were suppose to go to the La Mesa Eco park, but traffic here in Fairview was very disastrous this morning. So we decided to just visit a nearby restaurant with a videoke system. It was so fun, though it was a bit weird to have fun and have some alcohol that early. Never the less, I enjoyed it, and I think everybody did. Hope we'll be able to do it again soon.Just a while ago my best friend dropped by. His office is near my place. It has been a while since I last saw him, though we communicate via text and call, its good to see him again. We had a good talk and some laughs but since it's getting late, he had to go home.

Well I guess that would be it for now, I'm still going to hear mass tomorrow and pray that the coming week will be better for all of us.Have a great and blessed Sunday to all.

No comments: