Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Dark Knight ....

Ey guys, whats up ? How am I ? I'm ok, though my feet still hurts, it hurts when I sit, I hurts when I try to run... basta it hurts, un yon. It hurts but pain is worth it.


Well anyways, I got half of the day sleeping, Nahirapan kasi ako matulog kagabi, kumikirot likod ko. Got up just in time for lunch, hehehehe, syempre kain kagad, then watched some noon time shows, its around 3pm that I asked Mom and JR to get dressed so we could go to the mall. I really wanted to watch The Dark Knight. So there we went, We weren't able to make it to the 4pm show, so we decided to go around a bit, we bought a new Video Card for our desktop, it has been out of order for quite sometime now, so I decided to buy that darn card so we could go on with our lives, heheheehe. After that we went to a fast food chain to buy some burgers for the movie.




The Dark Knight .....

Well so far, I can say that I've watched all the Batman films. So there's no way that the "Dark Knight" would come pass my way. Just like Batman Begins, I expected the movie to be serious compared to the other Batman sequels. And indeed it was serious and long ..... I expected some twists with the story, since the first Batman also featured Joker as the villain, Story was different this time, no flash back on how Bruce's parents died, so in this movie, it's not Jokers fault that his parents died. Oh Two face is also included in this movie. Yes that's right Harvey Dent is the new District Attorney, who was the current boyfriend of Rachel, yung gf ni Bruce sa Batman Begins. Oh BTW I don't want to be a spoiler but, Rachel died in the movie, reason for Harvey to hate everybody....


The movie was long .... at one point, you'll think how this movie will end. Ay one more thing, remember during the last part of Batman Begins, the Wayne Mansion went down to ashes?

wherein both Alfred and Bruce was planning on how to rebuild it... Well in this movie mukhang nde natapos yung mansion, yes I would assume na nde natapos. Why ? cause Bruce was living in the Wayne enterprise building within the city. Yes, and he kept all the Bat things sa basement, including the bat suit, bat mobile, and even some computers. Actually uunti nga gamit compared to the bat cave. It was like a large space with the bat mobile and a piece of cabinet which housed the bat suit. Parang naka condo si Bruce hehehe.

1 comment:

Erik said...

Spoiler ka pala tol! pano na lang ung mga hinde pa nakakapanood. Dapat I'll watch this sa Imax with Jovi kaso parang sayang eh so sa regular na theatre na lang oks naman ung movie. yup mahaba nga saka parang ung batman movies walang pagkakasunod sunod! hehehe dba pinatay na nila si Two face sa previous batman movie d ko lang maalala kung saan. Yun yata ung andon si Jim Carrey.

btw kelan mo kunin ung mga books ? kunin mo na tol para lumuwag ung room ko heehehhe :) kelan tayo magkakape ng echo?