Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Monday


I guess its back ...... is it really back ?..... the Monday sickness that I have....

Well to start with, I'm really not a Monday person. Ever since my Elementary / High school days.... I never really enjoyed Mondays. I dunno whats in a Monday that I hate. Kasi pag Monday... sobrang traffic early morning, so many things to work on, so many things to start .....

Back in High school, specially when I was in 4th year that I have to drive myself and my brother to school.... sobrang traffic, tpos pag dating pa sa school you have no where to park because everybody is rushing. Tpos syempre submission ng mga home works/projects that we took home for the weekend. Grrr kagulo tlaga. Same with college, specially during the 1st and second year, most of my subjects were early morning, pucha ang hirap sumakay pag Monday.

Nung I was working medyo naiwasan ko ang Monday, lalo na nung I have the chance to select my own sched. I never eyed for a Sat Sun off before.... I usually pick, Sun Mon as my rest days. Baket? kasi I really hate going out on a Monday, yaw ko makipag siksikan, yaw ko makigulo sa mundo hahahahaha.

Its just with QM that I had the Sat Sun off, masmasaya pla, pero during that time kasi I was more on night shift, kaya nde ko dama yung rush tuwing Monday.

Now here in IT, well I really don't have problem naman, since I'm in mid shift, pero kanina, I was sick kasi. Stupid Rhinitis, sakit ng buong mukha ko, hanggang panga, and bahing ako ng bahing. Supposedly I have an appointment kaninang 8AM in Ortigas, I had to have it cancelled because of it.

So is my Monday sickness back? Wala lang, Tamad parin naman tlaga ako tuwing Monday eh, pero now ..... It is Tolerable.

No comments: