Sunday, July 13, 2008

Weekend Update

Weekend was pretty dull, I was totally Lazy for two days. Been in bed for almost half a day, I wanted to get out to the mall, but then I was all lazy to change clothes. Bab was parked outside, and stayed at home as well. I did a lot of blogging, a lot of singing, a was almost online the whole time. Shiela was a regular chat buddy, hahahaha every night na nag oonline ako may shift kasi cya....

Last night, we had a conversation with JC din, ayun took us I think till almost 3am. Ako unang sumuko, pagod na ko eh, pero It was a good talk, may sense kausap tlaga mga taga help desk. Tpos kaninang umaga, I got the chance to chat with the morning and mid shifters, with Jesley syempre. Well kanina medyo katuwaan na lang, kulitan and all.

Well sa ngayon, I have this head ache and an active rhinitis. Sama pa natin ang Sinus, ang sakit ng face ko .... ulo ko ..... starting from my eyebrows down to my nose and cheeks.

Jesley VL ako bukas .... hahahaha joke. Well anyways .... bukas back to work...

No comments: