Monday, July 14, 2008

Early Bird

Ey, whats up ?? heheehe. It's still early and I'm already at home. Daylight saving time ? nope hehehehe. Started my day a bit early than usual. Why ? well 2 reasons, first is that I made a lot of bank runs early Monday, Mom asked me if I could do it for her. Second is that, we have a SKIP presentation to Fred this Wednesday, and data and graphs are badly needed. I helped Jes with the data and graphs, its kinda "madugo" with how our data with business insight turned out. I tried doing a manual computation, but it seems my algebraic and my statistician skills did not help hehehehe. Well even though I was not able to get the result that I wanted, I tried naman di ba ? Sorry na ah ....

Ayun, Boss Arvs even called, and said we need the data by hook or by crook. That's the time that we made "Bembang" to IS to help us with the data. Well I sent a pretty decent and friendly email naman, di ba Jes ?

Tomorrow would be another story .... I have to be in Kpoint at around 8AM, sbi nga ni Oliver "kamusta naman?!?" I'll be attending an SQL training.... well to be honest, this training is great and would be an added learning for me again. I know SQL but its kinda rusty already. Two things that I don't like though would be the time and secondly the place..... sigh***

Well tingnan na lang natin.... Oh I forgot, lam nyo ba na nakatulog na ko? I got home around 8:15pm, ate dinner around 8:30pm, I was able to sleep around 9pm. Now I'm awake !!!! goodluck.

No comments: