Sunday, July 27, 2008

Still Up ...

It's now 2:35am here in Manila, I'm not yet sleepy, doing some task to help mom. Money is on the line here that's why I need to help. hehehehehe

I can't sleep, probably I slept most of the day. And I guess I got enough sleep from yesterday, since I went on a doubleshift from Thursday to Friday, freeing up my Friday afternoon. I'd like to thank also Mary Joyce for keeping me up. Before it's Shiela that I always chat with during the night, just recently it's Joyce who keeps me company pag nde ako makatulog. Just like Shie, Joyce has a lot of topics in mind, im getting very sensible talks, emotional once as well hahahaha.

Now, there's this damn dog outside our house, not sure what he's doing there, nasapagitan cya ng gulong ni Bab and our terrace's wall. I'm not sure kung nde siya makaalis or naipit siya dun. Well he was not there during the time I parked. It's just late tonight that I heard him bark there, well nde nga ako sure kung "he" un eh. Nakakainis na kumakahol cya like he's asking for help or something, siya lang kumakahol, tahimik naman mga aso namin, Kenj, Tets and Chingching are sleeping, si Julio lang at si Beauty ang gising pero tahimik sila. Etong lintik na aso sa labas ang kahol ng kahol, Naiirita ako kasi , my room is next to the terrace and rinig na rinig sa kwarto ko.

I just got out, para tingnan yung aso, whenever I go out, he stops barking.... sa ngayon tahimik siya ulit, I got a flash light to check kung naipit siya, it seems nde naman, nde ko lam kung nde lang siya makalakad. Well basta ang good thing he stopped.

Next week Mike will be boarding on to ITHD, may manager na kami ulit. We'll see what happens, it seems that medyo mahaba ang kwentuhan namin, since Jes and Charles will be out from Tuesday to Thursday because of a training.

Oliver.... nasan ka na ? Kung meron man sa inyo nakakakita kay Oliver o alam ang kanyang kinalalagyan, please ipag alam lang sa aming tanggapan.... hahahahaha

No comments: