Thursday, July 3, 2008

If you are given the chance to ask Jesus Christ one question .... what would it be ?

As I was driving home kanina, I openned the radio after I dropped Mia off sa Cubao.

They have this dating game sort of thing, it was at Barangay LS. The DJ has 3 callers on the line, 2 boys and 1 girl. They were talking and chatting and just like a normal dating game, the girl was throwing questions to the guys. To start with all the callers were I think young, kids kung baga, they were still in college. What struck me was the question thrown by the girl... "If you are given the chance to ask Jesus Christ one question, what would it be?" wow di ba, pati ako tuloy napaisip, kung ako yun ano nga ba tatanong ko? Parang nde lang isa ang gusto ko itanong... hahahaha.

Actually sa radio program, yung isang guy, alang nasagot .... as in wala sa mundo yung sinagot nya, he was saying something like "tatanong ko ..... ahhh.... ano .... kung pwede maging boyfriend..." leche ang tanga .... I think if I was the DJ, I might have flushed him out of the line. Yung isang lalaki naman, sobrang lalim "if Jesus doesn't want people to suffer daw, bakit daw nya inembento ang love..." naks naman..... leche hahahhaah.

Ako ano kaya heheheh ? cguro one question na ask ko sa kanya kung tlagang one lang ang pwede
Jay: "Jesus, how am I doing ? can you rate me from 1-5. 5 being the highest" hehehehe pero kung marami .... siguro ang dami kong follow up questions....

No comments: