Sunday, July 27, 2008

PBA Update : Gin Kings 3-0 / NCAA Update : Red Lions 4-2


I have to post this.... hahahaha.

Yes, Brgy Ginebra is on a 3 - 0 record in the Semis, against Red Bull Barako. I really did not have the time to watch games 1 and 2, since I have work, though I was able to see a glimpse of the game through our pantry during my break. Good thing, I did a double shift on my Thurs-Fri sched, giving me a time at home to watch the PBA game of Ginebra and Red bull.

First Quarter, I expected Red bull to come back in game 3, and they did, Ginebra was trailing and Red bull was playing aggressively. Chris Alexander and Mark Caguioa are having some issues scoring. It was just the second quarter that the Kings had a stable rally. There were several deadlocks during the game, and there was several lead changes as well. Good thing Ginebra sustained their game and was able to win the game.

Tomorrow will be game 4, hope I could watch live, but I'm a tight budget, and sino naman kasama ko, ala mahilig sa basketball dito sa bahay, and so as with my close friends.... teka nasan na nga ba ang mga close friends ko? hahahahahah. Ang nararamdaman ko lang mga close friends ko sa office eh.

Well anyway one thing is for sure, I'll watch sa TV tomorrow.

As for NCAA, My beloved Red Lions are now on a 4-2 record, kita mo nga naman natatalo pa pala kami hahahaha. First lost was with JRU, sino yung pangalawa? got the data from www.gmanews.tv anyways, sa finals na ko ulit manonood... hope its a better finish this time.

No comments: