Saturday, July 19, 2008

Friday would always be Friday....

Ey guys, even though "technically" it's already Early Saturday morning, I decided to use Friday for my blog post's title. Its because everything that I'll be writing about took place yesterday.

I don't know what it is in Friday's that makes me appreciate it, yes maybe its because for sure Saturday will follow next, and could be because I know that its the last working day in a week. Back in QM, usually Friday is the most relaxed day for me. In QM, we have what we call the activity declaration. In the activity declaration file, its where we schedule most of our activities for the incoming week. Yes we get to plan everything a week ahead. Doing so, what I usually do it that, I schedule most of my meetings and important tasks from Monday to Wednesday, freeing my Thursday and Friday for retrieval. And since I'm a fast worker, and I guess I've developed the easiest way of retrieving calls, at times I am able to finish ahead of time. With that I usually have a vacant and stress free Fridays. Hey, thats not cheating, cause I have a full load, its just that I'm fast in doing my work, don't get me wrong I don't sacrifice accuracy for my speed. Hey I'm a Quality Management Associate, I would know that my work deserves more accuracy than anyone else.

Now in IT, its a bit different, activity declaration is good, but I think everything is different here, its like were in the operations that every second, every minute deserves a different approach. We might be relaxed at on point, but queue may come in the next minute. It's like we should not keep our defense down.

So what is it in this week's Friday ? Why do I have to use Friday as my topic? Well, lets just say something new happened today. Aside from me on 1st half vacation leave. I decided to play basketball after my shift, something new right ?

Well its been quite a while since Aidz, Darwin, Rugene has been asking me to join them play, every Friday, but I usually turn them down. I'm a bit lazy with this kind of things, but don't get me wrong, I like basketball. It has been quite some time since I last played, I think last basketball game that I played was in third year college.

Well last week I promised Aidz and Rugene that I will play, so there I went .... I played just several hours ago. Just like what I expected, my game(naks para naman ang galing ko, pero to be honest meron naman akong decent mid range jumper at kaya ko sumalaksak) , wasn't there anymore, I can barley run the whole court and my feet started to ache. Isang game lang nilaro ko , pero para akong nag championship series sa sakit ng paa ko.

Hahahah, parang larong laro noh, well, nde naman, ano ba , I just got 2 attempts sa basket pareho pang sablay.... hahahaha, well nde naman ako nalulungkot kasi pucha for someone who just played basketball in an instance ok na sakin yun, To think that I really didn't know whom I was playing with, buti na lang nandun si Charles. Basta... It was a new experience, medyo nahihiya lang ako sa mga nanonood hahahaha, mahiyain kasi tlaga ako hahahahaha. Just like sa tinanong ni Charles kanina, "Did you enjoy?" the answer is YES, but I guess I'm too conscious kung ano naiisip nung iba, baka natangahan sila sakin sa laro ko hahahaha. And for Charles' second question.... "sasama ka ba ulit sa susunod?" the answer again would be YES, but I would certainly be "more" comfortable, and relax if it would be more on ITHD peeps, or Aidz and Dmac ang kalaro ko.....

No comments: