Thursday, July 17, 2008

Peak of the Week

How's everyone doing? I was about to post something here last night but I was dead tired to do so. Tuesday was a bit tiring, remember the article I posted last weekend, the summary thing of my last week's activities? I said there that Tuesday was boring right ? well this week Tuesday was something different. Yeah, it was something un-ordinary. I started my day pretty early than usual, I need to be in the office at around 8am.... and its not SITC that I need to be at, it was Kpoint.

Well good thing I got a wake up call from Jesley, early morning. After the call, I got up, took a shower, a few food to digest, got into Bab and went straight to SITC. Good thing Ruge offered us a ride to Kpoint, kasi pag dating namin, ala na parking eh.

We had a training in SQL from Sol of the IS team, It was good, this is something that we all needed, It's just too early for all of us hehehehee. After the training, Zai, Sol, Mae, Madz and I went back to SITC for our shift, ayun this time medyo ngarag na, Jesley and I need to finish a lot of things for the SKIP presentation. We even had a meeting. Finishing everything, I was able to leave the office at around 11pm. So I was at work from 8am to 11pm last Tuesday.

Today, I planned to be in the office earlier to print some of the data needed. But due to the fatigue brought by Tuesday, I got up a bit late. Upon arriving at the office, I immediately booted my computer and started printing. It was less than 30 minutes before the presentation, haaay the tension of SKIP presentations hehehehehe, but never the less the good thing here is that, the presentation was quick and seems like this was the best SKIP we've ever done, well thanks also to Boss Arvs for presenting.

The rest of the afternoon, shift was pretty ok, we tried to relax a bit and enjoyed the rest of the day.

No comments: